July 13, 2010

WOD: Snatches then Front Squats

Oof! Couple days behind, here.

Monday's details here. Also of note in that link, a video of me doing my third-ever muscle up! (they missed the first two, which were admittedly much worse looking).
My workout was:
warm-up + 15 push-ups + snatch review
2-2-2-2-2 Snatch @ 30kg
AMRAP 15 minutes of:
  • 5 dumbbell push-jerk (25lbs each hand)
  • 7 box jumps (32 inches!)
I finished 11 (or maybe 12, I kinda lost count...oops) rounds + 5 (the push-jerks).


Tuesday's details here. My workout was:
warm-up + 15 push-ups + double under practice
3-3-3 Front squat @ 65kg
5 rounds for time of:
  • 10 sit-ups
  • 10 squats
  • 10 pull-ups
  • 10 ring dips

Time was 14:39. Pretty slow, the last two rounds of ring dips were killing me (and my time) but I got through all of them without scaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment