Went to Market Street (favorite grocer) and took advantage of their salad bar to build a nice big pile of stuff. Thumbs down on the blurry picture!
- base of mixed spring greens
- sliced mushrooms
- red onion
- mixed bell peppers
- cucumber slices
- grape tomatoes
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- a nice pile of grilled chicken
- topped off with EVOO and liberal use of a pepper shaker
Last of the YAR! Finally ate through the pack of 'em, and certainly don't regret that purchase at all. Notable lack of non-starchy veggies but not all that concerned about it due to lunch.
- Ribeye, pan fried in a veritable lake of butter with a bit of seasoning
- sweet potato with butter and cinnamon
- fruit smoothie made from coconut milk, strawberries, a banana, and frozen blueberries (and ice). Made about double what's in the glass in the picture.