June 29, 2010

WOD: Dizzy Wall-Balls

Details on the CF Rockwall Blog. A rather entertaining workout in the sense that it's been forever since I've done anything along the lines of forward rolls (or any rolls for that matter). My workout was:
Warm-up + 15 push-ups + 2 mins double-unders
7 Rounds For Time:
  • 15 Wall-Ball Shots (16lb ball)
  • 10 Kettlebell swings (1 pood)
  • 5 Forward rolls
Time was a good 13:16. Downside: Doing rolls and trying to go immediately to wall balls while the room is still slightly spinning is a challenge! Upside: Today I actually felt "in shape" in the sense that I wasn't about to pass out from lack of oxygen and was able to keep moving with only short breaks throughout. I suppose that either means I'm actually getting back into decent condition, or that I just need to up the weights. Oy. 1.5 pood on KB swings is heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment